New and completely redesigned for 2014, the Tikka + is a fantastically versatile Head torch with Petzl's Constant Lighting technology for varied outdoor activities.
The Petzl Tikka+ headtorch meets the need for versatility during outdoor activities, with proximity lighting, lighting for travel (100 lumens, 45 meters), Boost mode (125 lumens, 45 meters) for temporary access to maximum power, red lighting and strobe mode making the Tikka + usable at any time to signal one's presence.
And with Petzl's new Constant lighting technology, brightness does not decrease gradually as you walk.
- CONSTANT LIGHTING: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained
- Several modes and lighting colors adapt to each situation: - a mode adapted for close range vision: mixed beam with wide, uniform flood - modes adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably -
- Boost mode for temporary access to maximum power - red lighting for discreet close range vision - strobe mode for signaling one's presence, accessible at any time
- Battery life management allows user to easily anticipate battery replacement: Automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- Red lighting switches on when batteries are practically empty to preserve a minimal amount of lighting.
- Push-button is easy to use, even with gloves on
- Mixed fabric and elastic headband for improved comfort and positioning during dynamic activities
- Washable headband
- Battery case opens easily for changing batteries
Weight: 85 g
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice