New and improved for 2014, the Tikka XP head torch is an advanced multi-beam headlamp with Constant Lighting technology for varied outdoor activities.
ThePetzl Tikka XP Headtorch is designed for all scenarios encountered during outdoor activities. With its multiple projection options, it offers comfortable proximity lighting, allows movement, and provides long-range vision (110 lumens, 65 meters). The headlamp also has a Boost mode (140 lumens, 70 meters), offering temporary access to maximum power, and red lighting and strobe mode, usable at any time to signal one's presence.
And thanks to Petzl new Consatnt Lighting technology, brightness does not decrease gradually over time as with most headtorches on the market today.
- Contasnt Lighting: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained
- Several modes and lighting colors adapt to each situation: - mode adapted for proximity vision: wide, uniform beam - modes adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably - a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam - Boost mode for temporary access to maximum power - red lighting for discreet close range vision - strobe mode for signaling one's presence, accessible at any time
- Battery life management allows user to easily anticipate battery replacement: Automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- Red lighting switches on when batteries are practically empty to preserve a minimal amount of lighting.
- Push-button is easy to use, even with gloves on
- Mixed fabric and elastic headband for improved comfort and positioning during dynamic activities
- Washable headband
- Battery case opens easily for changing batteries
Weight: 85 g
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice