Inspired by the mountain approaches but engineered for downtimes, The North Face Womens Scend Leather are versatile new casual shoes.
Featuring nubuck and suede leather uppers with breathable mesh tongues and collars, plus sturdy rubber heels and toes for resistance to abrasion at key impact points, the Scend is more than your standard casual shoe.
Northotic foot beds ensure ample support and are enhanced by Poron inserts, while underfoot is a sticky Vibram outsole for sound traction. Top-to-bottom lacing meanwhile adds an extra touch of style to the package. Employing part-recycled elements throughout, The North Face Womens Scend Leather shoes are great for environmental peace of mind as well as great looks and relaxed comfort between adventures. The go-to shoe when heading out for an afternoon at the crag or an evening at the rock gym, this lightweight, approach-inspired shoe features a suede and nubuck upper, to-the-toe lacing and a tacky Vibram EcoStep outsole.
- Die-cut EVA midsole with partial regrind
- Combination BLC compliant nubuck and suede upper
- Breathable air-mesh tongue and collar
- Abrasion-resistant, scratched rubber heel and toe protection
- 3% recycled EVA Northotic™ footbed with partially recycled PORON inserts for enhanced comfort
- 7% recycled P.E.T lasting board
- Durable Vibram® rubber outsole