The ultimate trail shoe for running out of bounds and taming challenging terrain, The North Face Mens Ultra Guide is a formidable off-road tool.
The rugged, yet lightweight, construction features North Face's Cradle™ Guide technology in the midsole to enhance impact control during foot strike and create a supportive platform as you run downhill. A flexible TPU Snake Plate™ protects the ball of your foot by reducing the potential for stone bruising during downhill running and the Tenacious™ grip sole gains traction on uneven surfaces.
- Neutral design ideal for mechanically sound runners
- Tongue scree collar
- Abrasion-resistant, tight-weave mesh
- TPU-welded midfoot support
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system
- Perforated EVA Northotic™ footbed
- Dual-compression, EVA CRADLE GUIDE™ midsole platform
- 16mm/8mm heel/forefoot EVA heights from center line
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Tenacious™ Grip sticky rubber outsole
Weight: 544g (Pair, size 9)
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice