Lightweight boots for fast moving three season multi-day trekkers, the North Face Verbera Hiker II GTX boots provide excellent support via North Face's Cradle™ technology and reliable waterproof performance thanks to its Gore-Tex lining.
Cradle™ technology is designed to absorb harsh impacts while offering a stable platform which helps promote your own natural stride over technical terrain. The Vibram sole unit delivers fantastic grip and durability too, making the Verbera Hiker II a natural choice for many scenarios.
- Waterproof Nubuck Upper
- Gore-Tex Waterproof Lining
- Smartlite PU Toe Rand
- Northotic™ Pro Premium EVA Footbed
- Ortholite Forefoot Cushioning Pads
- EVA Cradle™ support
- EVA Cradle™ Heel-Stability Technology
- Compression Moulded EVA Midsole
- Vibram Sole Unit
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice