The ideal trekking tent, the Nordisk Oppland 2 PU Tent is the ideal tent if you are looking for something compact without compromising on comfort and the need for storage space.
The aerodynamic tunnel construction adds great wind stability, and makes it easy to erect, even in testing conditions. The Nordisk Oppland 2 PU has a large vents at the front and rear which provides optimal airflow, helps prevent condensation build up and secures an excellent indoor climate when the weather leaves no choice but to stay inside. The vestibule provides plenty of room for kit storage and cooking, and can even be turned into an extra living area if used together with the matching footprint.
- Optimal ventilation
- Large vestibule for storage, cooking or extended living
- Strong aerodynamic tunnel construction
- Extremely high tearing strength
- Magnetic 'quick-snap' door closure
- DAC poles
- Doors with colour coded zipper pullers
- Easy tuck-away storage pocket for inner doors & fly sheet door
- Tested to 25 m/s Wind speed resistance
- Flysheet: 3000mm HH
- Groundsheet: 8000mm HH
- Pack Size: 20x55cm