A lightweight, great value waterproof jacket, the Trespass Pinanga jacket has everything you need to stay dry when you're out exploring the coutryside.
Its tough outer fabric is highly resistant to abrasion and features an inner mesh to help wick moisture, aid breathability and add further protection to the waterproof membrane within. Packed with excellent practical features such as water resistant zips all round (with internal storm drain on the main zip), fully adjustable hood, hem and cuffs with generous tabs making adjusting easy even when wearing thick winter gloves. Extra coverage is achieved with a drop hem at the rear helping keep even the most unpredicatble rain at bay.
Named after a genus of palm tree making its home in tropical jungles, the Pinanga is perfect for countryside walks and travel both home and abroad.
- Waterproof, breathable and windproof fabric
- Taped Seams
- Fully adjustable grown on hood
- Three water repellent zipped pockets
- Water repellent front zip
- Internal storm drain
- Hem drawcord with side adjusters
- Elasticated cuff with velcro tab
- Inner pocket
- Chin guard for added comfort