Serious mountaineers are always honing their equipment pile, editing out the stuff that’s too heavy, bulky or just not tough enough.
Their clothes are no exception. Which is why we collaborated with our Sherpa athletes to make the Asaar: It is minimalistic without sacrificing the stuff that makes it a great performer in serious conditions. The Pertex® Shield, 2.5-layer laminate fabric is ultra-light, yet waterproof and breathable.
The details are kept to just what’s necessary, and the fit is athletic with a dropped rear hem for coverage while reaching overhead while climbing.
- 10,000MM/20,000G rating
- Lightweight packable climbing jacket
- Helmet compatible hood has contoured brim for increased weather protection and one handed cinch system at center back to fit snug around your face
- Pertex Shield™ branded, seam-sealed, water-proof, and breathable
- Self stow hand pocket
- Single large self stow chest pocket
- Zippered hand warmers with internal pocket that is easy to access while wearing a harness.
Weight: 210 g