The ZENON XT hybrid jacket combines the unbeatable warmth-to-weight ratio of down with the advantages of synthetic insulation.
Super lightweight, extremely water-repellent and windproof - the very breathable outer material provides maximum wear comfort. Two different fillings achieve excellent insulation: down with a fill power of 700 cuin keeps the upper body warm, whilst synthetic insulation is used in the hood, shoulders and sleeves because these areas are more vulnerable to moisture.
- Hybrid jacket for challenging alpine trips
- Warm down/synthetic loose fibrefill insulation
- Extremely water-repellent
- Extremely lightweight
- Small pack size
- Ultra-lightweight, windproof, water-repellent and extremely breathable STORMLOCK ACTIVE
- Filled with 90/10 duck down (700 cuin down fill power)
- Hood, shoulders, sleeves: extremely warm, exceptionally fluffy, fast-drying and easy-care FIBERCLOUD HT synthetic loose fibrefill insulation (up to 500 cuin down fill power)
- Integrated hood with elasticated edge around the face
- Two side pockets
- Includes pack sack
- Short length
- Weight: 420g