The SCOTT Mia delivers most of the technical features of SCOTT’s best goggles, wrapped up in a pretty package.
- Deluxe, 2-layer open celled face foam has excellent moisture absorbing, and thermal properties, guaranteeing that you stay warm, dry, and comfortable all day.
- An adhered silicone strip on the inside of the gogglestrap ensures the goggles stay right where they should on a helmet or hat.
- These European manufactured lenses are made of polycarbonate ensuring comfort and high impact resistance. Scott’s proprietary injection molding process and hardcoat treatment guarantees that every OptiView lens is optically correct and distortion free. Scott OptiView lenses are available as spherical or cylindrical.
- SCOTT lenses undergo a permanent No Fog™ treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging.
- The ACS Air Control System is a technology already well-established in our Goggle range. ACS ventilation incorporates lens air intake vents on the lens.The result is a sophisticated ventilation system that helps prevent condensation and fogging.
- All SCOTT lenses are optically engineered to screen out 100% of harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- SCOTT Precision Optics is a quality label which stands for premium materials and innovative manufacturing techniques. This unique combination enables us to offer distortion free, high performance lenses of the best quality available on the market. All SCOTT lenses are optically engineered to screen out 100% of harmful UVA /UVB rays.