The SCOTT 74 is where simplicity meets design. Ski everywhere with this pole and have fun.
- S3 aluminum shafts are computer engineered and manufactured with highgrade aluminum that is rated to 65 000 PSI.
- The P-Core Grip features soft thermoplastic rubber that is injection-molded over a polypropylene core. Soft thermoplastic rubber demands significantly less strength to grip the pole.
- The 3.8 Disc Basket is identical to the 3.6, with a slightly larger diameter for better performance in powder.
- The Ice Tip is diamond shaped for unbeatable hold in extreme conditions.
- The FX 15X25 straps are designed with increased strap width on the back of the hand for additional support. The buckle is injection molded nylon that exceeds a tensile strength of 800 psi.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice