The Men's VapourLight Hypertherm Reversible Hoody from Berghaus is versatile insulation layer, perfect for hikers, trail runners, climbers and mountain bikers.
It can be worn in two ways, with both offering two levels of adaptable insulation performance. The side with dual colours offers the most warmth due to that fabric being more wind-resistant, while the mono-coloured side is more breathable and cooler.
The hoody is designed using 40g Hydroloft Elite insulation which provides an ultra-lightweight warmth. With a weight of around 221g and comes along with a hood and two zipped hand warmer pockets, the VapourLight packs down to almost nothing into a stuff sack.
- Insulation and warmth is offered in an adaptable style – one side of the reversible smock offers additional windproof properties the other side offers additional breathability
- The stretch bound hood offers additional weather protection on the toughest trails
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the two zipped hand warmer pockets
- Never leave it behind – this super lightweight insulation is highly packable and comes with its own stuff sack
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the stretch bound cuffs and hem
- Centre-front full length YKK VISLON zip
- Permanent UPF of 30+
- Weight (approx.): 221g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Insulation - Hydroloft Elite (40g/m)
- AF (29g/m2 12D)
- Wind resistant (less than 15cfm)
- Air permeable (100cfm)
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice