The Scarpa Charmoz is your essential boot for winter mountaineering, perfect for mountain guides and winter walking enthusiasts.
The uppers are made from lightweight and tough L-Tech and Microtech synthetic leather and uses an Outdry® membrane which is ultra-breathable, 100% waterproof and very durable.
The fit of the boot is very supportive thanks to the memory foam, Autofit Collar and a renewed lacing system.
It features the new Pentax Precision II XT sole unit, a Vibram outsole and has a crampon rating of B2.
- Nylon LTech and Microfibre uppers are light and durable
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort is waterproof and breathable for all conditions
- Full rand gives tough abrasion resistance
- Pro-Fibre insole retains a small degree of flex for comfort on the long walk-ins
- Dual density EVA midsole for durable cushioning
- Vibram Mulaz MT sole has excellent traction and climbing zone in the toe
- FT last is medium volume with a precise feel
- Weight (approx.): 1440g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Last - NAG
- Lining - Outdry®
- Mid Sole - Pro-Fiber XT 20
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice