Columbia’s Alpine Action™ Omni-Heat Jacket™, designed specifically with women in mind, is ideal for winter outdoor pursuits such as skiing and snowboarding.
The jacket is made from Omni-Tech shell fabric which provides premium waterproof protection from the elements, while breathable enough to allow moisture to escape keeping you fresh all day.
While the Alpine Action keeps the elements at bay, the jacket’s reflective thermal lining helps to regulate your temperature with small foil dots, which reflect and retain your body heat.
Insulation is provided through Microtemp filling, which traps the warm air in its fibres and spreads it throughout the jacket.
Some of the added features include – a ski lift pass pocket on the lower arm, a Goggle pocket on the inside of the jacket and zippered hand pockets.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Active Fit
- Wind proof
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- PU Zip on chest
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Media and goggle pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Center back length: 26"
Fabric Composition & Care
- Shell - 72% nylon/ 28% polyester Legacy Dobby
- Lining - 100% polyester Omni-Heat™ Reflective Microtex Light
- Insulation - 100% polyester microtemp XF II, 100g
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice