Designed for dynamic activities in cool-to-cold temps, which are times when warmth, comfort and mobility are all equally important, this versatile, water-resistant jacket from Columbia features a 650-fill down-insulated core and lightweight stretch panels on the sides and sleeves.
This product is made with 100% responsibly sourced down.
- HEAT SEAL technology eliminates baffled stitches, so the down stays in and the cold stays out
- Water resistant fabric
- 650 fill power down insulation
- Responsibly-sourced down insulation
- Zippered hand pockets
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Active Fit
Fabric Composition & Care
- Shell - 100% Polyester
- Shell - 94% polyester / 6% elastane
- Insulation - 650 Fill Power Down, 80% Duck Down, 20% Duck Feather
- Insulation - Responsibly-sourced down
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice