The Lay ‘D’ Jacket from Columbia has been inspired by women who want to look stylish, as well as stay warm and comfortable, while they are on the mountain or enjoying urban life.
Utilising 550-fill power down and thermal reflective technology, the jacket helps retain body heat while keeping cold temperatures at bay.
Its Omni-Shield advanced repellency thwarts rain, sleet and snow, while inside the Omni-Heat Reflective lining provides more warmth than ordinary liners.
The slimming effect of the jacket, thanks to clever baffling lines, and removable faux fur trim hood add to the style of the Lay ‘D’ jacket.
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Wind proof
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Waterproof zip-closed pockets
- 550 fill power down insulation
- Removable, snap back powder skirt
- Inferno pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Comfort cuffs
- Thumb holes
- Removable faux fur
- Center back length: 26.5”
Fabric Composition & Care
- OMNI-SHIELD SHELL - 100% polyester Act II Satin
- TRIM - 34% acrylic/51% modacrylic/15% polyester Rocky Raccoon faux fur
- OMNI-HEAT LINING - 100% polyester Thermal Reflective
- INSULATION - 200 grams - 80% duck down/20% feather