Next-level warmth and waterproof breathability meet an exquisite cross-dye shell fabric with a rich color and texture—delivering a serious storm-fighting jacket that stands out in the lift line.
This technical hooded jacket combines Columbia's superior synthetic insulation and a thermal-reflective lining for great heat retention with a high level of breathability, while ski and snowboard ready features like a snap-back powder skirt and removable storm hood elevate your on-hill performance.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Modern Classic Fit
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Comfort cuffs
- Drop tail
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Center back length: 31"
Fabric Composition & Care
- Shell - 100% polyester Matte Melange
- Lining - 100% polyester Omni-Heat™ Reflective Microtex Light
- Insulation - 100% polyester microtemp XF II, 100g
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice