Columbia dipped into the closet of a motocross master and borrowed some fast, edgy details for this highly technical piece—such as the liner’s low-profile double-snap collar and the rugged metal hardware on the shell pocket flaps, cuffs, and collar.
Crosshatched striping hints at plaid on the Omni-Tech®–protected shell. The insulated, Omni-Shield® liner (which can be removed and worn as a stand-alone piece) features a sleek and shiny iridescent treatment. Cinch down the drawcord at hem to keep the arctic gusts out, and flip up the removable hood for extra protection when overcast skies switch to sideways snow.
Underarm vents allow a breath of fresh air when activity heats you up. Active fit.
- Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable and fully seam sealed
- 3-point Interchange system
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting system
- Drawcord-adjustable hem
- Adjustable, snap-back powder skirt with pant connector tab
- Interior security pocket
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency synthetic insulated liner
- Centre back length: 26
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice