The Columbia Slope Star Ski Jacket is waterproof, breathable and insulated, ensuring that the kids will be nice and warm when they tackle the slopes.
Zipped warm lined hand pockets not only provide a welcome relief for their hands during winter conditions, it also offers space to store some essential gear and valuables. There is a ski pass pocket and a media and goggle pocket to add to the ample storage features in this jacket.
Comfort cuffs and a drawcord adjustable hem helps to customise the fit and keep the elements out. While the storm hood is adjustable and taffeta lined.
If that wasn’t enough, Columbia have designed the jacket using their OUTGROWN™ grow system, so it will last more than one season. All you need to do is unstitch the inner seam for an extended sleeve.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- OUTGROWN™ grow system
- Wind proof
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Taffeta lined hood
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Silicone grippers on powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Warm-lined pockets, Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Reflective detail
Fabric Composition & Care
- Shell - Omni-Tech™ Legacy Twill 100% nylon
- Lining - Omni-Heat™ Reflective Microtex Light 100% polyester
- Insulation - 100g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester