The Women’s Trail II Convertible Trousers from Columbia are durable, stain repellent and comfortable – perfect for any outdoor activity, especially hiking.
Featuring UPF 50 sun protection, the trousers are made from comfort-stretch fabric and are versatile if the weather changes.
If the weather is a wee bit colder or the wind picks up a bit, then the trousers are ideal to keep the elements out. But, if the sun beats down and you get to warm then you can zip off the legs and convert them into long shorts.
- Omni-Shield™ advanced repellency
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- 2-way comfort stretch
- Active Fit
- Straight leg
- Mid rise
- Zip-off legs convert pant to 10" inseam short
- Gusset detail
- Zip-closed security pocket
- Articulated knees
- Leg hem cinches
Fabric Composition & Care
- Omni-Shield™ Summiteer Lite 96% nylon / 4% elastane
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice