Deuter's compact, sporty daypacks are now more technical and come in a fresh style.
The new additions are both female: the SL models are anatomically shaped to perfectly fit the hiking ladies. And you can hardly feel them on your back with their smart details, lightweight material and premium Aircomfort back ventilation.
- Aircomfort system
- Anatomically shaped, softly padded shoulder straps
- Padded hip wings (22 sl & 26)
- Lid pocket
- Internal zipped valuables pocket
- Practical single lid closure
- Reflective print
- Hiking pole loops
- Stretch side pockets
- Hydration system compatible
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Three different back lengths
- Reflective attachment for drinking tube
- Volume: 22 litre
- Weight: 930g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Deuter Ripstop 210 - Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
- Deuter Microrip NylonDeuter Microrip Nylon - 210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.