Light, clean and super versatile - our ACT Trails now appear in a fresh, sleek look.
The sporty no-frills all- rounders offer top Aircontact carrying comfort and many smart details (such as the fold away hip belt) that make them the right choice for hiking trips, via ferrata routes as well as urban outings.
- Fold away mesh hip wings
- Flexible Delrin U-frame
- Body-hugging fit of the Aircontact Trail System guarantees full load control
- Anatomically shaped 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
- Zipped front compartment for maps etc
- Two way zip on the front allows direct access to well buried items, even when the lid is closed
- Tough, highly breathable 3D Airmesh lining
- Lid pocket, internal valuables pocket, one zippered side pocket and one stretch side pocket provide a variety of storing solutions.
- Wet laundry compartment
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops - also for foldable poles
- Loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- SOS label
- Detachable rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Volume: 24 litre
- Weight (approx.): 1100 g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Deuter Microrip Nylon - 210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
- Deuter Super PolytexDeuter Super Polytex - Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.