Deuter have refined their Aircontact 65 + 10 Rucksack with it now having a more modern, slim look but still very durable.
More comfortable thanks to the flexible Active Fit shoulder straps and the revised hip wing construction.
- Big Front, Quick Access Opening
- Pivoting Vari Flex Hip Fins With Pull-Forward Adjustment
- Adjustable Multi-Chamber Aluminum X-Frame Distribute The Load To The Hip
- Side Compression Straps
- Zipped Pocket On Hip Belt For Valuables
- Height Adjustable Lid
- Lid Pocket
- Internal Valuables Pocket
- Two Daisy Chains
- Top Lid Attachment Rings
- Ice Axe And Hiking Pole Loop
- Separate Bottom Compartment
- Lower Compartment Compression Straps
- Double-Layered Base
- Detachable Rain Cover
- Map Pocket On The Side
- Roomy Pocket On The Side
- SOS Label
- Hydration System Compatible
- Wet Laundry Compartment
Fabric Composition & Care
- Deuter Duratex - A Polyamide-fabric that is extremely abrasion and tear resistant. For all larger backpacks this is used for the bottom panel. It has a thread of 1000 den and a thick PU coating on the inside.
- 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6330D Micro Rip 6.6 - Deuter Micro Rip 6.6 is a 330 den Nylon blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the amterial very durable and robust. Waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) thanks to the PU coating. The perfect material for big packs like the new Aircontact range.