The Deuter Futura 32 Rucksack is a pack built for day hikes, multi-day mountain expeditions or Via Ferrata’s.
Packed with a host of features, the Futura has Soft AirMesh shoulder straps, side bellow pockets, Lid pocket, Stretch side pockets, an internal pocket for valuables and a wet laundry compartment.
There is a separate bottom compartment, attachment loops for ice tool and hiking poles. And if the weather chances for the worst there is a detachable rain cover to protect your gear from the elements.
- Anatomically shaped, compact hip belt with spacious pocket for valuables or smartphone / camera
- Pull forward closure for quick and precise hip belt adjustment
- Anatomically shaped Soft AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
- Side bellows pockets
- Lid pocket
- Stretch side pockets
- Internal valuables pocket
- Wet laundry compartment
- Top lid attachment loops
- Separate bottom compartment
- ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps
- Reflective attachment for drinking tube
- Hydration system compatible
- SOS label
- Detachable rain cover
- Capacity: 32 Litres
- Weight: 1620g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Deuter Super Polytex - Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
- Deuter Ripstop 210 - Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice