The Futura PRO 34 SL Backpack from Deuter is a spacious companion for extended multi-day treks.
The Aircomfort Flexlite Pro System brings together three key elements which work to full advantage when your dream trip necessitates carrying a bit more gear: fantastic Aircomfort ventilation, flexible carry comfort and a comfortable, snug hip belt.
The key to this clever combination lies in the Aircomfort Flexlite frame construction and the floating Vari Flex hip belt.
- Compact, anatomically shaped Vari Flex hip belt in bilaminate construction and with 3D AirMesh cover
- Side bellows pockets
- Separate bottom compartment
- Pull forward closure allows the hip belt to be easily tightened
- Side compression straps on the hip belt
- Anatomically shaped 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjusters
- SOS label
- Lid pocket
- Detachable rain cover
- Zipped front pocket
- Stretch outer pockets
- Internal valuables pocket
- Wet laundry compartment
- Attachment for ice axe and walking poles
- Gear loops on the lid
- Reflective attachment for drinking tube
- Two zipped pockets for valuables, camera etc on the hip belt
- Hydration system compatible
- Weight: 1700g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Deuter Super Polytex - Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
- Deuter Ripstop 210 - Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
- SS - 18
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice