The Deuter Guide 35+ is a tough and robust backpack with a slim profile, perfect for alpine climbing, backcountry skiing, and general mountaineering.
With a slim line profile, a body hugging fit and combined with Deuter’s Variflex hip belt, the Guide 35+ gives you superior mobility and comfortable when carrying your gear, even over rough terrain.
The Guide 35+ features reinforced ski attachment straps at the side of the pack, front crampon straps, an ice axe attachment, top lid attachment rings for additional gear and gear loops on the Variflex hip belt.
- Removable, very lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Detachable Vari Flex hip belt
- Side zip for easy access to buried items
- Height adjustable lid with central zipped pocket and valuables pocket
- Snow skirt
- detachable rope lashing strap
- Compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack
- Numerous practical attachment options: reinforced ski attachment straps at the side, front crampon straps, new ice axe attachment, top lid attachment rings to store extra gear, gear loops on waist belt
- attachment loops for optional helmet holder
- Weight: 1600 g
- Volume: 35 litre
Fabric Composition & Care
- Deuter MacroLite - We use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.
- Deuter Duratex - A Polyamide-fabric that is extremely abrasion and tear resistant. For all larger backpacks this is used for the bottom panel. It has a thread of 1000 den and a thick PU coating on the inside.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice