This sleek, technical backpack is engineered for quick day tours with minimal baggage. If you need to take that little bit more with you, it has practical volume expansion options. Deuter Aircomfort back system effectively prevents heat build-up or sweaty backs.
- Now with airy mesh shoulder straps
- Easily adjustable chest strap
- Fold-away helmet flap
- Front pocket with zipped valuables pocket
- Wet laundry compartment
- Mesh side pockets
- 3m reflectors at front, sides and back loop for safety light
- Rain cover
- Weight: 950g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Hexlite 100 - Extremely lightweight Ripstop Polyamide fabric with textured structure. The 100 version of the fabric is used for ultra-lightweight backpacks such as the Spectro series. The reinforcement fibres woven into the fabric increase the tear strength and add stability to this thin fabric. PU coating inside.
- Deuter Ripstop 210 - Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.