The Speed Lite 20 from Deuter is a lightweight pack designed for adventure racing, alpine sport climbing, short ski tours and runners.
Lightweight, sleek and tough, the Speed Lite 20 features AirMesh padded shoulder straps for comfort when carrying the pack. The straps even double up as ski or pole attachments making it even more practical.
The bottom of the pack is strengthened to produce a secure base that will stand up to a good battering, while protecting your gear. Side mesh pockets can give access to essentials and there is also a handy valuables pocket. There is also two spacious front stretch pockets for the likes of gloves etc.
- Delrin® u-frame spacious front stretch pocket for gloves, skins or further gear
- Height adjustable chest strap reinforcements on bottom of pack
- Special tapered shape for extra arm freedom for running, ski touring or climbing
- Compression straps double up for ski or pole attachment.
- To compress the pack to the max, these can be centrally secured over the front side mesh pockets allow quick access to energy food of drink bottles
- Handy finger pull loops on the zipper slides
- Attachment loops for optional helmet holder
- 3m reflectors
- External zip pocket for small items
- Volume: 20 litre
- Weight (approx.): 530g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Hexlite 210 - This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks. Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure. PU coating inside.
- Deuter Ripstop 330Deuter Ripstop 210 - Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice