The Womens Fit Trail 24 SL from Deuter is the lidless version of the new Trail series rucksacks, the perfect companion for any alpine hiker or climber.
Packed with tons of features including an easily adjustable and stowable hip-belt, pole attachments, highly ventilated backsystem, and elastic front pocket for either a jacket or helmet making this pack ideal for adventurers.
One size = 53 x 30 x 19cm, 1030g
- Fold away mesh hip wings
- Flexible Delrin U-frame
- Body-hugging fit of the Aircontact Trail System guarantees full load control
- Anatomically shaped 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
- Zipped front compartment for maps etc
- Two way zip on the front allows direct access to well buried items, even when the lid is closed
- Tough, highly breathable 3D Airmesh lining
- Lid pocket, internal valuables pocket, one zippered side pocket and one stretch side pocket provide a variety of storing solutions.
- Wet laundry compartment
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops - also for foldable poles
- Loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- SOS label
- Detachable rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- SS - 19