The lobes are milled to eliminate extraneous weight, and the tapered profile limits metal to where you really need it. The use of four cam lobes allows greater sizes, better force dispersal, and more resistance to movement.
- U-shaped dual stem lends rigidity to the unit while placing
- Colour-coded Spectra sling
- Coloured, anodised lobes
- Colours and sizing the same as Wild Country cams
- Dual stem allows one, two or three finger manipulation of trigger
- Integral milled cam stops for reverse strength
- 6082 aluminium except on 0 and 0.5, which use harder 7075 aluminium