DMM Shadow Quick Draw (12cm)
The Shadow is a classic sport climbing biner – strong and robust, as well as being light and easy to handle.
We tend to think of it as the sophisticated cousin of the Aero. It is similar in overall shape, but by using I-Beam construction we have been able to reduce the weight while retaining strength.
It has a clean nose closure to reduce snagging when you are clipping or unclipping. There is also a handy thumb grip on the gate for easier operation.
The normal Shadow Quickdraw pairs the Shadow up with the Shadow Bent Gate – this is the best option for the majority of single pitch sport routes. However, there is a lightweight alternative designed for multi pitch sport routes, where saving weight is an issue. The Shadow/Spectre 2 Quickdraw has a Shadow at the bolt clipping end of the quickdraw and the lightweight Spectre 2 at the rope clipping end.
- Classic sport climbing straight gate biner
- Strong and lightweight I-Beam construction
- Clean nose profile to reduce snagging
- Available as the Shadow Quickdraw with 11mm Dyneema tape in 12cm or 18cm lengths
- Available as the Shadow/Spectre 2 Quickdraw with 11mm Dyneema tape in 12cm or 18cm lengths
- Broad base also make the Shadow a versatile racking biner for wires