If you want an adjustable padded harness, but one pitched perhaps at a more affordable level, then the Viper is an excellent choice.
This is a great value, well designed, all rounder suitable for the full gamut of climbing disciplines. Use it down the wall, out on the crag; the adjustable leg loops also make it a good winter harness.
It has many of the features of the top of the range harnesses, but we have simplified the design slightly. For example, there is no floating waistbelt, and there are 5 gear loops instead of 7.
It does have the Slide Lock buckles though, which we’ve given a rounded off, low profile shape to reduce ‘snagability’.
Newcomers will be pleased to note that it is available as part of a Starter Pack, which includes all you need to get going, namely a belay device, a Belay Master 2, a chalk bag and chalk ball.
- Great value adjustable leg padded harness.
- Tapered waist belt and padded leg loops with structural binding for greater comfort and support.
- Adjustable leg loops use a Slide Lock buckle system to give a secure fit with stacks of adjustment potential.
- Waist buckle is a Slide Lock design.
- 5 large capacity gear loops.
- Cordura face fabric for increased durability.
- Twin drop away bum straps for calls of nature.