The FiveTen Men's Gambit Lack Rock Shoe is an all-round climbing shoe, perfect for beginners and intermediate rock climbers.
Designed as a bridge between the comfort of the Rogue and the more advanced Anasazi line.
The shoe has low heel tension and a stiff midsole that makes it comfortable for long routes. The leather upper is lined with cotton to ensure a comfortable and no stretch fit.
The perforated Ariaprene tongue keeps your feet cool throughout the day. Stealth® C4 outsoles make the Gambit an ideal all-around shoe.
- Stealth® C4™ rubber outsole (4mm)
- Lined leather upper – Minimal stretch
- ¾ length lace closure system
- Rounded toe box
- Molded thermoplastic midsole
- Stiffness: Stiff
- Weight: 466g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Rubber - STEALTH C4 outsole
- Closure - ¾ length lace system & Velcro
- Upper - Lined leather upper
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice