The mens Greenland Jacket from Fjallraven is an outdoor heritage classic from 1968, now with an improved fit and sustainable construction.
Its low weight, durability and practical details have made Greenland Jacket equally appreciated for use in the great outdoors as well as for everyday city adventures.
Its water resistant properties can be enhanced with Greenland Wax, which also increases the durability of this already hardwearing jacket.
- Durable in wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax for extra weather protection.
- New, improved fit.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Well-fitting hood.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap.
- Double layers of fabric over the shoulders and elbows.
- Cuffs with press buttons.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- SS - 19