The new Garmin fēnix 5 GPS multisport watch for athletes and adventurers of any scale comes packed with new advanced training and performance features set in an exciting athletic sport watch design.
Includes: fēnix 5 Sapphire, extra silicone QuickFit™ 22 watch band, charging/data cable.
- STEEL GRIP DESIGN: With stainless steel EXO-Antenna as bezel and forged steel back for best integrity in demanding environment.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE: Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate with new fully integrated sensor provides improved 24/7 monitoring – no chest strap required1.
- NEW HIGHER RESOLUTION: Higher resolution outdoor optimised Chroma™ colour display for great readability even in bright sunlight.
- NEW ADVANCED ACTIVITY AND SLEEP TRACKING: Detects and tracks activities (incl. Stairs climbed and intensity minutes) and sleep 24/7 to give you a better overview about your activity level. NEW QUICKFIT™ BANDS A selection of QuickFit™ bands in your choice of premium leather, metal or silicone (no tools required — just swap, click and go).
- NEW STRAVA INTEGRATION: Support Strava live segments.
- NEW PERFORMANCE WIDGET: Central widget that keeps track of your progress and your most important performance indicators like Training Status, VO2Max, Training Load, Recovery Advisor, FTP etc.
- NEW ADVANCED TRAINING: With Training Effect 2.0, Training Status and Training Load allows athletes to train more efficient and better informed about their real progress. NEW GROUP TRACK Allows to follow all members in a group, making sure no one gets lost during joint activities.
- NEW ENHANCED ULTRATRAC: For better track accuracy in extended UltraTrac™ mode and extended battery life (up to 100h).
- NEW WIRELESS SENSORS: Support of additional external sport sensors through ANT+ - now also supported through Bluetooth.
- MULTIPLE SPORT/ACTIVITY PROFILES: Preloaded activity profiles for all sports and adventures like running, cycling, swimming, trail running, skiing, indoor training etc. GPS + GLONASS + ABC GPS and GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environment and built-in navigation sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter.
- CONNECTED FEATURES: Includes smart notifications2, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ and personalization through free watch faces and apps from Connect IQ™.
- WATER RATING: Water-rated to 10 ATM (100 meters)3.
- SAPPHIRE LENSES: Ultra-strong scratch-resistant high quality sapphire lens.
- WI-FI®-ENABLED: Wi-Fi®-enabled for automatic activity uploads directly to Garmin Connect™ when connected to wireless networks.
- NEW EXTRA WRISTBANDS: Fēnix 5 Sapphire watches come with a second set of QuickFit™ bands in the box.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice