Garmin GB Discoverer National Parks & Trails contains topographic maps from Ordnance Survey of Great Britain including OS Explorer Map as detailed as 1:25,000 scale and 1:50,000 scale Landranger maps for one region of the country. With NAVTEQ road data and points of interest for all of Great Britain, you’ll get turn-by-turn directions to your destination.
GB Discoverer’s detailed topographic data includes terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, paths, routable roads and geographical points. The premium NAVTEQ road data is the same detailed data included in our leading automotive products — with thousands of addresses and points of interest, including lodging, food and drink, car parks, banks, petrol stations, attractions, campsites, and more. Search for an address or point of interest, and your Garmin device displays turn-by-turn directions to your destination.
- Includes topographic coverage of Ben Nevis and Glencoe .
- Provides digital topographic OS Explorer Map as detailed as 1:25,000 scale and 1:50,000 scale Landranger maps for one region of the country.
- Includes terrain contours, elevations, summits, trails, trig points, campsites, geographic points and more.
- Includes detailed road data and thousands of points of interest from NAVTEQ.
- Provides turn-by-turn directions on roads by car or bike.
- Allows user to search for destinations by address or by category: points of interest include lodging, food and drink, car parks, banks, petrol stations, attractions, campsites and more.