DescriptionThe most advanced GoPro ever, the Hero4 Black, is the next level in performance featuring GoPro’s best image quality yet. It delivers super slow motion shots at 240 frames per second. Incredible high-resolution 4K30 and 2.7K60 video combines with 1080p120 and 720p240 slow motion to enable stunning, immersive footage of you and your world Waterproof to 131’ (40m) with 12MP photos at 30 frames per second and improved audio, the Hero4 GoPro is the ultimate life-capture solution for those who demand the best. Includes mounts for your surfboard. From fun summertime peelers at your local break to perfect almond-eye barrels in Indo—the included Surfboard Mount allows you to capture immersive POV footage of your session. The FCS plug mount can be used to attach the camera to an FCS center fin socket, while the camera tether adds an extra layer of security in heavy surf.
- Double the performance: Thanks to improved image quality, a twice as powerful processor and twice as many frame rates, the Hero4 Black is the most advanced GoPro camera yet.
- 4K recording: Capture everything in superb 4K Ultra HD quality at a smooth 30 frames per second. You can also shoot at 1080p for even higher frame rates.
- 12MP Images: It’s not all about video. The Hero4 Black shoots beautifully detailed 12 megapixel images at up to 30 frames per second too.
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth: Connect to the GoPro app on your phone and enjoy even more control over those epic moments. Downloading and sharing your footage is simple too.
- Protune capture control: With Protune, you can tweak your settings until their just right. Adjust colour levels, ISO, exposure and more for your own personal take on the action.
- Time lapse: Customise exposure settings up to 30 seconds for single and time lapse photos.
- HERO4 Black features SuperView™, a GoPro-exclusive video mode that captures the world’s most immersive wide-angle perspective.
- Weight - Camera: 3.1oz (89g), Camera with housing: 5.4oz (152g)
- Dimensions - Camera: 41.0mm height, 59.0mm width, 29.6mm depth