And we'll update you with the latest newness from brands, along with exclusive deals & offers.
Grivel G10 Crampons + Anti-balling Plates
- Crampon grade:C1
- Made from:Chromolly steel
The G10 is supplied with a flexible latex anti-balling plate to prevent snow build-up beneath the crampon.
- C1 crampon grade: semi-flexible construction
- Great winter walking crampon
- Supplied with anti-balling plates
- Three dimensional relief stamped technology for added strength
- Fully adjustable by hand, without tools and one size fits all; fits Euro boot size 35-46
- G10 folds easily for transportation
- Chromolly steel construction is strong and durable; semi-flexible construction
- Shorter, less aggressive points are designed for easy use on moderate terrain
- Classic binding system uses Zytel® toe piece and wrap-around straps for a solid and secure fit
Crampon compatibility with your winter boots is one of the most important factors in preparing yourself for winter mountaineering, be it hillwalking or full scale winter climbing. All four season boots should be suitable for crampon use. The grey area in crampon fitting is the flexibility of your boot sole and in some cases the width and size of the boots. The ideal answer to this problem is to take your boots to your nearest Nevisport store and get good advice.
If you are purchasing by mail order it would be a good idea to include details and brand of boots to be used with your crampons (in the special instructions box on our order form). Crampons come in a variety of styles and fixing systems and if you take our advice as recommended by most boot suppliers you can have peace of mind in your purchase.