Keep your feet dry, warm, secure and rooted to the trail with Haglofs ROC ICON GT Women’s Boots. Comfort, grip and stability combine, and with sustainable materials used in the construction, they take care of the environment as well.
Built to tackle rock scrambling and demanding treks, yet comfortable enough to wear for any level of walk.
The Vibram Ibex sole is sticky rubber with blocks that give you effective rock grip, while the mid-sole cushions your feet for comfort.
- With the Roc Icon GT, your steps remain steady and your comfort complete. A Vibram® Approach outsole provides superb grip on both wet and dry surfaces, and the design and PP board construction allow for long-term structural integrity. GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort keeps water out and allows for breathability, and the footwear is designed with a low, agile profile and constructed to allow total ease of movement without compromising the strength, including reinforced toes and heels.
- A dual density midsole softens impact and adds to walking stability, while the long asymmetric lacing system also adds a functional ease-of-adjustment boost. Something else to consider: the leather used in the construction of the Roc Icon GT is eco-friendly from a gold-rated tannery (Working Leather Group). They're working to safeguard the environment.
- Weight: 790g (Size 5)
Fabric Composition & Care
- Upper - 1.6 to 1.8 mm water repellent, Environmentally-friendly premium suede leather
- Lining - GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Footbed - Haglöfs Custom Comfort
- Midsole - Dual density EVA
- Outsole - Vibram® XS TREX compounds
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice