This versatile jacket is made for the outdoor enthusiast spending lots of time outdoors in bad weather.
Waterproof, breathable, lightweight and completely fluorocarbon free, the hooded Esker shell jacket keeps you warm and dry with a breathable mesh torso lining.
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak to keep off bad weather
- Water repellent front zip with inner placket for keeping the water out
- Articulated sleeves with VELCRO® closure adjustment
- Two mid-mounted zippered pockets and one inner open mesh pocket, easy to access with a backpack
- Mesh torso lining to promote breathability
- Single-hand adjustable dropped rear hem
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treated surfaces
- Center back length 80cm in Men's size L
Fabric Composition & Care
- PROOF™ 2L layer, 100% Polyamide, light yet durable 40D mini-dobby with a nice lustre, 95 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Hydrostatic head
- >15,000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup)