DescriptionThe Merak Jacket is a versatile shell jacket made with GORE-TEX® 2-layer. It's bluesign®-approved, and offers a broad range of features with a high level of performance for the outdoor enthusiast. Breathable, protective, and fully articulated, it will let you get out and get active in the roughest conditions.
- 2-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Water repellent front zip with inner placket
- Articulated sleeves with VELCRO® closure/adjustment
- Two mid mounted zip pockets and one inner zip pocket - easy to access when wearing a backpack
- Mesh torso lining for better breathability
- Single-hand adjustment system on the dropped rear hem
- Treated with a PFCEC Free* DWR from Gore. *W.L.Gore and Associates defines PFCEC (PFCs of Environmental concern) as highly fluorinated, small enough to be bioavailable, and persistent.
Fabric Composition & Care
- GORE-TEX 2-layer, 100% Recycled Polyester, 75D plain weave and an ePTFE membrane, 111 g/m², bluesign® approved Hydrostatic head
- >28,000 mm, RET
- AW - 19/20