The Haglofs Men's Mid Fjord Pants are hard-wearing, durable pants, constructed from tough and long-lasting nylon fabric.
The fabric surfaces are treated with fluorocarbon-free DWR for sustainability, helping to take care of the environment as well as you.
The pants feature two hand pockets, two bellow thigh pockets with flaps and one back pocket with zip closure. If that was not enough storage, there is a phone pocket within the right thigh pocket.
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treated surfaces
- Zipped fly with button closure
- Belt loops
- 2 hand pockets
- 2 bellow thigh pockets with flaps
- Rear zipped pocket
- Phone pocket in thigh pocket
- Articulated knees
- UPF 30+
- Weight: 350g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Climatic (94% nylon, 6% elastane, 173g/m²)
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice