Haglofs Men's Mid II Flex Pants are tough, lightweight, dependable and versatile, they are ideal for hard trekking and hiking.
The trousers are made with four-way stretch fabric over the knees and the seat to help to increase mobility, while the DWR coating helps to repel the elements while out on the trail.
Features include articulated knees, one-handed adjustment and plenty of storage with two hand pockets, two zippered thigh pockets and a zipped back pocket. There is also an internal security pocket in the waist.
- DWR treated surface
- Zipped fly with button closure
- 6 belt loops, 1 with hook loop
- 2 hand pockets
- 2 zipped thigh pockets
- 1 zipped back pocket
- Internal security pocket in waist
- Articulated knees
- Zipped lower leg closures
- Bluesign approved
- Weight: 485g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Climatic™, 94% Polyamide, 6% Elastane, very durable, plain, weft stretch woven, 173 g/m², bluesign® approved
- FlexAble™, 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane, 4-way stretch double weave, 207 g/m², bluesign® approved