Haglofs Men's Rugged II Mountain Pants are durable, versatile and offer a comfortable fit during your outdoor adventures.
The pants have been finished with a DWR water repellent coating to ensure moisture rolls off the fabric. The seat and knees are reinforced with a four-way stretch fabric with a waterproof membrane.
The thigh area features zippered ventilation to allow you to easily vent on the move when things get a bit too hot, and the reinforced lower leg area benefits from gaiter hooks and buckle adjustable leg hems.
You can customise the fit thanks to an internal elasticated webbing at the waist, with hook and loop adjustable straps, offering a comfortable fit.
Also featured are two hand pockets, two thigh pockets with stretch bellow, one zippered back pocket, a phone pocket in the right thigh pocket, and a hidden security pocket in the waistband.
- Triple stitching main seams, double stitching on others
- Hardwearing nylon/polymide with stretch
- Reinforcement in rear back and over knees with 4-way stretch fabric with waterproof membrane
- PFOA free DWR treated surfaces
- Internal elastic webbing at waist with hook and loop adjustable straps
- Zippered fly with button closure with six belt loops, two at the front have hook loops
- Two hand pockets, two thigh pockets with stretch below, one zippered back pocket
- Phone pocket in right thigh pocket and one hidden security pocket in the waistband
- Zippered ventilation at thigh when needed
- Reinforced lower leg insteps made of durable 500D polyamide and one layer PU coating
- Gaiter hook and buckle adjustable leg hems
- Weight: 800g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Climatic™ 95% polyamide, 5% elastane, very durable heavy poplin weft stretch woven, 268 g/m2, bluesign®
- Reinforcement - 92% polyamide, 8% elastane, 4-way stretch face, ventex membrane and a 100% polyester knit backer, 415 g/m2, bluesign®
- Hydrostatic head - 15000mm, moisture permeability (inverted cup), 15000 g/m2/24h
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice