Haglofs Proteus Mens Insulated Jacket
- Lightweight, durable and highly wind resistant 15D face fabric and a high-loft liner with extremely good moisture management make a super combination for chilly days on the mountain
- Works fantastically as an outer layer, as well as an insulating layer underneath your shell
- Advanced patterning
- One zippered chest pocket
- Minimally designed elastic cuffs and bottom hem
- Snug fitting hood that follows your head and neck movement
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces
- Centre back length 80cm (men’s size L)
- Form fit
- The model is 188 cm tall and is wearing size L
- 100% Polyamide, superlight yet strong 15D semi-transparent taffeta, 31 g/m
|Product Type||Jackets Down & Insulated|
The Proteus Jacket from Haglofs is an excellent insulation piece, made to manage the challenges on the mountain.
This lightweight jacket is both durable and wind-resistant with extremely good moisture management, keeping you comfortable on chilly mountain adventures. Works just as well as an outer layer, as it does as an insulating layer under a shell.