The Roc Icon GT Men is an all-round walking shoe with plenty of comfort for when you're hiking or scrambling.
Its EVA midsole with PU heel wedge provides good stability and low weight, while giving a solid cushion against impact.
‘Sticky’ Rubber soles provide excellent traction in all weather conditions and the rubber reinforced toes and heels protect against bumps.
Fully waterproof and with excellent breathability, the Roc Icon GT keeps your feet, dry, warm and secure.
- A low version of the outstanding approach footwear model. Here, strength and stability start from the ground up. A Vibram® Approach outsole provides superb grip on both wet and dry surfaces, and the design and PP board construction allow for long-term structural integrity. GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort keeps water out and allows for breathability, and the footwear is designed with a low, agile profile and constructed to allow total ease of movement without compromising the strength, including reinforced toes and heels.
- They're comfortable as well. A dual density midsole softens impact and adds to walking stability, while the long asymmetric lacing system also adds a functional ease-of-adjustment boost. And the icing on the cake? The leather used in the construction of the Roc Icon GT is eco-friendly from a gold-rated tannery (Working Leather Group).
- Weight: 880g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Upper - 1.6 to 1.8 mm water repellent suede leather
- Lining - Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
- Footbed - Haglöfs Custom Comfort
- Outsole - Vibram® Ibex