The Haglofs Trail Men's Jacket is a highly breathable and versatile jacket, which helps to shelter you from the wind and rain.
A jacket that is ideal for hiking and low-level trails, featuring a fully adjustable hood, zipped pockets, Velcro adjustable cuffs, and single-handed adjustable hem.
- Highly breathable & wind resistant
- PFC free DWR
- Adjustable hood with wire-supported laminated peak
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Single-handed adjustable hem
- Off-set side and shoulder seams to avoid chafing
- Bluesign approved
- Weight: 480g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Climatic (65% recycled polyester, 35% Organic cotton, 184g/m2)