The Harvey Torridon and Fisherfield British Mountain Map is a detailed and accurate guide at a scale of 1:40,000.
The map area includes 18 Munros and 12 Corbetts, encapsulating the giants of Torridon and the remote hills of Fisherfield on one sheet.
Enlargements at 1:15,000 scale of An Teallach, Beinn Alligin, Beinn Eighe and Liathach are included on the reverse.
- Geological map of Torridon and Fisherfield
- Printed on polyethylene - durable, tear-resistant and 100% waterproof
- Made in cooperation with the British Mountaineering Council and the Mountaineering Council of Scotland
- Colour shading for easy identification of hills and valleys
- Climbing crags are highlighted and climbing route diagrams included
- Less than half the weight of a laminated map