The Knight Helmet from Head features an interchangeable, integrated visor and cannot be matched in style, function and comfort.
This sporty, all-conditions helmet allows a mountain user to do away with goggles and wear prescription glasses if needed. With superlative venting, a customisable fit and plenty of warmth and comfort it maintains the perfect microclimate while looking hot.
- HEAD Visor Construction is a wind-sealed UV protective shield that allows skiers to ride wearing prescription glasses
- Like on a motorcycle helmet the visor can be pulled down to protect the eyes while riding
- The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight
- The size adjustment system may be varied horizontally in order to individually adjust the helmet to your head
- Thermal Ventilation is our automatic ventilation system which leads warm air away from the head to the outside without allowing any cold air to the inside
- The soft Microfleece material of the Beanie Liner adapts perfectly to the head and thus avoids any bruises and the unpleasant entering of cold air
- Molded-in mesh zones let heat and moisture escape to the outside and, together with the ventilation system, ensure a pleasant head climate
- The Lower Microshell is a polycarbonate layer that prevents scratches and dents in the helmet
- AW - 18/19