Head Vanda Boa Womens Helmet
- The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.
- The 270° Fit system by Boa® evenly adjusts the fit of the helmet to all shapes of head.
- The opening of the ventilation ducts on the top of the helmet may be adjusted continuously by means of a slide control.
- The Venturi Effect creates the ideal inner helmet climate. It does so when air passing over the helmet draws out heat and moisture for the inner shell.
- The soft Microfleece material of the Beanie Liner adapts perfectly to the head and thus avoids any bruises and the unpleasant entering of cold air. Molded-in mesh zones let heat and moisture escape to the outside and, together with the ventilation system, ensure a pleasant head climate.
- Microfur is both warming and comfortable on the skin. As a helmet lining it creates the perfect fit and feel for all-day shredding.
- An Active Bottom Edge in HEAD helmets reduces goggle fogging by delivering active airflow. It does this by allowing air to be drawn from the goggles through the helmet.
- The Neckgator provides comfort and warmth to the helmet wearer. It adds comfort, fit and excludes the elements.
- CONSTRUCTION: In-Mold Technology
- SIZES: XS/S (52-55 cm), M/L (56-59 cm)
|Product Type||Ski Helmets|
Designed for style and safety on the slopes, the Vanda Boa Helmet from Head delivers perfect fit, protection and ventilation in a technically advanced yet minimalist shape.
Lightweight, with adjustable comfort and fit this helmet has state of the art ventilation that draws moisture and heat from both the helmet and goggles via an Active Bottom Edge on the inner front lip of the helmet, while 270° Boa® Fit guarantees a safe and comfortable fit.